Download YouTube Videos on Android
Read this tutorial to learn how you can download any YouTube video using Snaptube app. Following this method, you can download and save any YouTube video on your Android Phone or Tablet. YouTube is the most popular online video streaming website/application. Though, it doesn’t let you download the content which is shared anywhere in Youtube. By noticing the need and demand for downloading Youtube videos, many developers designed applications to download youtube videos.
The internet is flooded with thousands of applications/websites promising the best Youtube video downloading experience. As we know, there is always something which stands apart from the crowd; in this case, SnapTube is the considerably the best application you may come across while looking for Youtube downloading solutions.
How To Download Videos Using SnapTube Application
- Launch SnapTube application in your android phone. If you don’t have it then you can download snaptube from here.
- Navigate to any of the sections like popular or top videos (If you don’t find your favorite video in those sections, you can search for the video in the search bar).
- Choose the video which you want to download from the results that appear on the next screen.
- Tap the little download icon situated on the bottom-right side of the of the video.
- Wait till SnapTube fetches the URL and initiates the download process.
- You will now get a list of video and audio formats to choose. Tap on your preferred format and quality.
- The download will start immediately, wait until it finishes.
- Done, now you can watch the video by navigating to the Internal Storage > SnapTube > Video.
Note: You can change the default video download location in the Settings of the SnapTube application.
Key Features Of SnapTube Application
- SnapTube not only lets you download videos in multiple resolutions but also offers direct mp3 downloads.
- Supports most of the major video sharing websites like Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vine.co etc.
- It comes with a built-in download manager, where you can pause, resume, stop downloads.
- SnapTube is 100% clean and safe from viruses.
- Super fast parallel downloads with resume support.
- This application is relatively faster, easier and smaller than most of the similar applications available in the apps market.
- It’s completely free and you don’t need to purchase any license. Despite not charging a single penny, SnapTube doesn’t show annoying ads/popups.
Although, after understanding the fact that users want videos to be available offline so that they can watch it later – Youtube launched a new feature called offline mode. This features simply downloads the videos so that you can watch it later over again and again. However, the biggest drawback about Youtube Offline feature is that it doesn’t create a video file and cannot be accessed without Youtube application. Youtube Offline feature had the potential to destroy the market of Youtube downloading applications, but somehow it didn’t happen due to its limited features.
There are many Youtube/Online video downloading applications available but SnapTube is my favorite one. It’s simple, clean, smooth UI and super fast parallel downloads are just like icing on the cake.
If you found this tutorial helpful then please share it with your friends on your preferred social media platform.
Have some queries, need to share your thoughts? Shoot them all in the comments sections, we will be happy to help you in the prompt time.